For Personal Management best to have done before coming to camp; some will be worked on following camp due to timeframes:
Please read the book prior to camp and understand the basic requirements. Bring the merit badge worksheet from meritbadge.org.
1) Selecting an item that your family might want to purchase that is a major expense; write a plan on how to save for the purchase; discuss the plan with your family; develop a shopping strategy; comparison shop identifying the source and price of the item/service.
9) Think of the hypothetical project you would like to write your project plan on.
10) Identify and research a career you might want to enter following high school or college graduation; What are the necessary qualifications, skills, education? What might it cost to prepare to enter this career (school, training, supplies)?
Post camp you will have several requirements to complete before finishing the merit badge:
2) Tracking and recording your income, expenses, and savings for 13 consecutive weeks.
8) Follow the one-week schedule you planned; keep a daily diary