Hello All Scouts Scouter and Parents!
Tomahawk is just around the corner and we are in the final count down to a greatly anticipated week!
Health information will be collected at the July 22nd meeting in order to expedite our departure on July 27th.
The following items are necessary for every person camping
I will have a check in table available to go over all necessary information with parents, scouts and scouter at the July 22nd meeting
• Each person attending a BSA camp >72 hours consecutively will need all 3 parts (A, B, C Health forms attached).
• This will require a history and physical within the last 13 months that is signed by your medical provider; ( ie you would need a History and Physical dated after July 3 2018 for this year's tomahawk camp)
• 2 copies of health forms are needed prior to departure for camp
(We recommend you scan these forms to retain throughout the year if they are needed again)
• 2 copies of your medical insurance cards front and back
• Please complete the attached Medication forms and bring ALL medication that will be given at camp
Prescriptions should be sent with current labels, (You can ask your pharmacy to print duplicate labels) and over the counter medications need to come in their original bottles. Please bring in a ZIP LOC plastic bag with your scout’s name on it.
• I am happy to collect and retain medication for this camp out at the meeting.
• If you have specific medical /medication concerns regarding your scout I will be happy to discuss at this time as well.
Looking forward to seeing you on July 22nd in preparation for Tomahawk.