Good Morning Scouters!
Ripley Rendezvous is upon us! It is time to steel your selves for a great time.
To have the best time possible we need you to have a couple of things ready.
First please fill out and bring a new Health form. Link provided. This is part A and B only, does not need a physicians signature.
Scouts cannot participate without it.
Please bring the following packing list:
- We Travel in Class A uniforms
- bring your class B T-shirts!
- RAIN GEAR!!
- personal hygiene equipment (have a way to brush your teeth)
- Sleeping Bag @ pillow if you wish
- WATER BOTTLE, YOU WILL NEED IT
- Tick repellent
- your personal medications
- your scout Handbook
Ripley will have a trading post, so if you wish to bring some mad money they will be selling snacks, t-shirts, burgers, hot dogs, and more.
We leave from St. Odilia back parking lot at 1730 (5:30pm) Friday
We arrive back to St. Odilia at 1300 (1:00pm) on Sunday
We will have the time of our lives at camp Ripley this year!!