Happy Saturday, Scouts and Parents.
As communicated at the Troop meeting last week, we are ready to launch the First Aid Kit fundraiser. This is a fantastic opportunity to earn Camp Bucks – Scouts earn 1/3 of the selling price!
We are offering four kits: cost is only $30 for a well-stocked home kit or $15 for vehicle, outdoor or sports kits. Perfect time of year to be restocking boats, vehicles, backpacks, etc.
Attached is a PPT overview of the program and items for sale. Also attached is a soft copy of the pamphlet that many Scouts took home last week. A few things to know:
• We have the kits on-hand now; you should deliver while selling – just like the popcorn program
• You can pick up first aid kits now (even this weekend if you want); contact info is in the PPT and mine is also below; I’ll offer you a suggestion for what to start with
• Note that there are more items shown in the pamphlet than we are offering; we will NOT be placing another order for items that we do not have on-hand (“sell what you have”)
• First aid kits will be available for checkout at the Troop meeting on Monday, along with more printed pamphlets
• Participation is optional
We anticipate this program to sell out in about a month so if you intend to participate, I’d encourage you to start soon. With Tomahawk and other costly trips around the corner, I believe we have some highly motivated Scouts.